Ashtanga Tristhana & Traditional Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Course with YogaHut-Tapovan
YogaHut-Tapovan offers Yoga Alliance U.S.A certified 300 Hours Yoga Course in Rishikesh - The world capital of yoga - Himalaya.
The concern of this training program is to create yogic & spiritual Purification which can only be ground for happy pure and holistic life far from stress, guilt impurity, unbalance, painful ageing life path.
We have designed 300-Hours yoga teacher training course for those students who have completed their 200-Hours yoga ttc already and now ready to enhance their skill and advance yoga education and training. Although we welcome people who have completed their 200 Hours Yoga TTC but not had time for teaching experience. The 300 hours yoga course expands the students already existing knowledge and skill from previous course. This course is a Six week residential program which engross and increase your inner power and peace in a traditional yogic lifestyle allowing you to focus on your inner and higher yogic self with the balancing and transforming flow of cosmic energy, Vedic and practical understanding of yogic path. During this course you will prcactice more advanced asana (poses), gain more deeper yogic philosophy and will be given more time for self practice, teaching skills will be sharpen by our highly experienced yoga teachers. Most of the people prefer to join the 300 hour yoga teacher training course in India because the yogic knowledge and training the will experience here is most likely different and unique than there previous training. while many concepts and technique are taught similiary all around the world it is always found that learning yoga in Rishikesh, India is always a different experience which provide students an extremly exceptional education.
Anyone who wants to lead yogic path as a teacher to spread the divine knowledge of yogic path to others life are heartily welcome to join our 300 Hours Ashtanga Tristhana and Hatha yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh - India - Himalaya.
Yoga TTC Highlights
- Effective communication skills
- considerate the student learning process
- Teaching As master mention and created Yoga. With The Support of Ancient traditional Scriptures of yoga As; Patanjali Yoga Sutras, Hath Yoga Pradipka, Ghairand Smahint , Ashtanga, Traditional and Classical Hatha, Raja and Shivananda
- Developing a modified teaching approach
- Presenting and demonstrating ability for being a master yoga teacher for Hatha, Ashtanga, and Sivananda yoga asana practices
- Bringing the spiritual elements of yoga into your asana classroom
- Developing a Understanding and experience to your teacher skills
- Training for Assisting, adjusting, and aligning students
- Benefits and cautions of Yoga postures
- Advanced Hatha and Ashtanga techniques for body mind soul
- Advanced Pranayama techniques for purifying and gaining the ultimate balance of inner and outer self
- Bandhas (Yogic energy locks)
- Mudras (Yogic energy Gestures)
- Advanced Shatkarmas/Kriyas (cleansing techniques)
- Improvements for teaching classes for beginners, intermediate and advanced level students
- Basic understanding of vital force with Chakras and Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Basic Information of Ayurveda - panchakarma, seasonal regimen, nutrition and the yogic diet
- Basic information and practice of Kundalini, Chakras, and techniques for activating Kundalini
- Mantra Initiation (for Chanting and Meditation)
- Yoga Philosophy and theory from ancient scriptures of yoga
- Basic Information to care for common diseases with yoga and Ayurveda
- Yogic lifestyle
- Teaching workshop
- Ethics for Yoga Teachers
- Business aspects for yoga teachers
300 Hours Yoga TTC Syllabus
- Vedic Mantra chanting with Ethics of the day
- Philosophy of Yoga Practice and Techniques of Shat karma (Cleansing techniques).
- Practice and techniques and understanding of Asana (Physical postures)
- Practice and techniques & effect of Pranayama (Breathing practices)
- Practice & explanation of the level of Dhiyana (Meditation)
- Fundamentals of Human Anatomy & Physiology and its interpretations/correlation in Yoga Teaching methodology
- Practice and training of Shatkarma – The internal toxics cleansing process
- Mantra Initiation and Chanting for getting enriched by holistic spiritual energy
- Philosophy and scriptures sessions for detailed explanation of yogic path
- Practical explanation of Kundalini and Chakras
- Vedic Tradition of yoga and its diets
A range of practical & theory classes will provide a well-formed and deep appreciative of theoretical and practical knowledge by highly qualified and living yoga masters of traditional values of yogic backgrounds.
Interactive Techniques, instruction, and Practice
Yoga Teacher Training program you will practice and become skilled at teaching asana,
Modern Teaching Methodology
Our specifically intended course program covers key skills that will help you to develop your current knowledge of teaching yoga.
Small Class Size
Our Motive to educate one to one basis always been a great idea to keep our group size up to only four student it’s been loved by all of our students as they experience direct interact with the teacher
Highly transforming and educating lectures by our Yoga master YogiPramod will expand your perception and give a deeper insight into the study of ancient yogic philosophy.
Yoga Lifestyle and morals
Master YogiPramod believe that it’s more important to practice truly then learning everything on the path of yoga or to become a yoga teacher.
Yoga and Health
Living as yogi and urge to purify body mind soul and balancing the vital cosmic energy channel in within is the aim of the course.
300 Hour Yoga TTC - Dates & Fee
Upcoming Courses (5 Students Max.)
|Dates||Available Seats||Course Fees||Advance Booking|
|01-Jan To 12-Feb-2018||4||$1750||$450 (Apply Now)|
|01-Feb To 12-Mar-2018||4||$1750||$450 (Apply Now)|
|01-Mar To 12-Apr-2018||5||$1750||$450 (Apply Now)|
|01-Apr To 12-May-2018||5||$1750||$450 (Apply Now)|
|Note: Advance booking fee ($450) is non-refundable. The balance Fee ($1300) will be collected on orientation meeting.|
|If you don’t’ need our accommodation than you have to pay only course fee. Only Course Fee: $1100 USD|
1 single room with attached bathroom.
Daily breakfast with herbal tea.
1 sightseeing tour (optional).
Our yoga teacher training course offers a prepared learning program that caters to each student's individual growth. The physical practice section is well organized by a flow of Asna, Pranayam, Bandha, Mudra and Kriya in Ashtanga Tristhana yoga Practice Method.
When your journey is complete with YogaHut-Tapovan
The bonds created during the teaching program at YogaHut-Tapovan leave many students
with a feeling of togetherness as they say that the hardest part about leaving the
friends that has become more like a family. Without a doubt, this is an unpredicted
benefit alongside learning yoga because you come to accomplish a teaching certificate,
but you walk away with so much MORE. The friendships developed during the four weeks
are passionate, and it does not take much for students to feel quite at home away
from home and comfortable with each other. When the atmosphere is fun and you get
together for deeper spiritual exploration through comprehensive yoga classes and
when 12 hours of your day are in the company of like-minded yoga enthusiasts, walls
come down, people open up, and beautiful, lasting and genuine friendships are formed
out of bliss and honesty.